MYRA
I am MYRA.
and it's just me

she chucks

AWESOME WORK
layout: detonatedlove

WORK BY ME:D MYRAWWR

Monday, December 04, 2006
GEE~
it's monday and it's 4th dec..
which means?!
I'M LEAVING PEEPS!
yes to cebu..
but i'm not to sure why aren't i excited for the trip..
mmmm
maybe it's bcos i know how it goes or something?
nvm.. i'll be leaving to the airport soon..
and meet some AWESOME pppl tat is sending us off

THANK YOU
-for those coming to the airport later and send us off..
-peeps who give me greetings !
- and the peeps who will miss me :(
no worries!
i'll be back safe , though some typoon just occuar last friday..
(haha i'll be in cebu not manilia)

i'm TOOT-ing hungry now....
i got to get somefd before i get into the plane
man~ i wonder if budget terminal have any food junctions?

ok! i gtg peeps
sniff sniff* i go goin to miss my bed~!
and the peeps in SINGAPORE!!!

(P.S: do miss me! IF I DIE THERE COME TO MY WAKE! WITH A SMILE :) )